Covid-19 Protocols for Training Sessions, Fall 2020
- The MGO group size of 50 will be adhered to.
- Trainers and students must stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Social distancing must be adhered to.
- Masks or face shields are mandatory. Trainers can remove their mask to give instruction but must maintain at least a 6 foot distance from the students while doing so.
- Trainers and clients must sign the MDS COVID Waiver.
- A contact list will be kept with the name, phone number, and email address for each student and trainer. Anyone accompanying a student or trainer/assistant must sign a waiver. Students and trainers will be checked in.
- A secondary handler will be allowed but no families or other spectators allowed.
- The entrance door will be at the north side of the building. Two exit doors will be available (students will leave through the door closest to their ring)
a. East entrance (by the kitchen)
b. West entrance (by the storage rooms)
- Students will come to class no more than 5 to 10 minutes before their class time and must wait outside the building until given direction or permission to enter.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each ring.
- Sanitizing products will be available to disinfect table and chair surfaces before each class.
- Equipment will only be handled by the trainers; before and after handling equipment, hands must be washed or sanitized.
- Handouts, if any, will be emailed to each student by the trainer.
- Bathroom surfaces, handles, etc. will be cleaned each hour.
- Only 2 people will be permitted in a bathroom at one time.
- There will be no communal beverages or food provided – BYOB (Beverage).